The new one was presented yesterday at IFA 2012 in Berlin, one of the most important electronics fairs Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The new phoneblet is the real star of the evening it is, like its predecessor, a product halfway between a tablet and a smartphone, and has the following technical characteristics:
- Bigger screen Incredibly AMOLED 5,5 inch HD.
- Exynos 4 Chipset quad-core 1.6 GHz
- Resolution 1280 720 pixels x (as opposed to the previous model which had a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
- 2 GB of RAM e Android Jelly Bean.
- Spazio for storage from 16-32-64GB with the possibility of expansion with a microSD up to 64GB.
- Battery 3100 mAh.
- 9,4mm thick as opposed to the previous model which was 9,65mm thick.
- Camera rear (capable of recording at 1080p) with 8 Megapixel BSI sensor with autofocus and LED Flash and a 1.9 Megapixel front, always with BSI sensor.
- Support for both network HSPA chand network 4G LTE.
- New S Pen more ergonomic and longer, sensitive to 1024 different pressure levels and with an 8mm handle.
- Function Air View, which allows you to hold the S-Pen over a note, image or other content to view it in a preview without opening it.
- Function Popup Note grabbing the S Pen, the Galaxy Note will activate the notepad to write down the phone number we are in contact with.
- Function Easy Clip with which it is possible to crop the contents directly from the screen and then be saved, shared or pasted.
- Function Quick Command, which quickly activates frequently used applications with the S Pen
- Function AllSharPlay, with which you can share your favorite content in real time.
- Function AllShare Cast, which allows you to participate in the drafting of documents, presentations or edit images in real time.
The new Samsung Note will be available from October 2012. The price is still a mystery.