BlizzCon is the annual event with which Blizzard discusses and commemorates the achievements, updates, new episodes and content for all of its flagship products, including World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Diablo, Overwatch etc. This year's event, due to the CoVid-19 pandemic, took place completely online, with an "opening ceremony", held last night, in which several news for Blizzard titles were presented.
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Classic
Beyond the Dark Portal there is the devastated kingdom of Outland, where the armies of the demonic Burning Legion they prepare to invade the entire world of Azeroth. Later in the year, the players of World of Warcraft they will return to the vile cleft of the Hellfire Peninsula to stop the invasion at the source, they will rediscover what is hidden in the fungal forests of Zangarmarsh and they will face again Illidan the Betrayer in Burning Crusade Classic, the original revival of Blizzard Entertainment of the first acclaimed expansion of World of Warcraft.
J. Allen Brack, president of Blizzard Entertainment, said: “The community of World of Warcraft made it clear how much he wanted WoW Classic, and now he can't wait to continue the journey with The Burning Crusade. Since the launch of WoW Classic and the release of content updates, we have understood a lot of what players want from this experience in 2021. We are working to ensure that players' journey in the Outland both epic as never before, whether they cross the again Dark Portal, whether they see it for the first time. "
The Burning Crusade Classic stands on the epic foundation of World of Warcraft Classic and provides players with the opportunity to experience the next legendary chapter in the saga of Warcraft. With the launch and in the course of updates to subsequent content, the revival will re-create all the original 2007 features. Here are some of the most important.
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Classic - Expansion Features
- The devastated kingdom of the Outland: the player will cross the menacing cliffs and pinnacles of the Blade's Edge Mountains, where even dragons fear to fly, hunt together with the pristine Mag'har Orcs among the floating islands of Nagrand, will fight against the demonic agents of the Burning Legion in the shadows of the Black Temple and so on.
- Two new playable races: The fighters of theHorde they can step into the shoes of Blood Elves, creatures seeking a new source of arcane power that once gave them sustenance. All 'Alliance you can join with i Draenei, Outland exiles looking for a new home.
- Arena Combat: trusted allies can join and test their PvP skills with 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5 arenas such as Ring of Trials or Circle of Blood.
- Flying mounts to soar in the air: take flight in the chaotic skies of Netherstorm and fly over the nefarious region of Shadowmoon Valley with the introduction of new flying mounts in Outland.
- Cooperative shipping: 5-player expeditions allow you to venture into the crystal clear forest of Tempest Keep and in Caverns of Time, where the heroes witness the events of Azeroth's past. The 10-player raid of Karazhan and its haunted rooms, and will upgrade the equipment of players until the final fight against Kil'jaeden in '25-player raid of the Sunwell Plateau.
- Professions and rewards: Powerful gems can be crafted and set into character equipment with the profession Jewelcrafting. The faction of Aldor and that of Scryer a Shattrath will allow players to join them to discover their unique rewards, to create a Paladin of the Horde or one Shaman of the Alliance and much more.
The Burning Crusade Classic - Transition
Before entering the Dark Portal, players will have to make a choice for each of their existing WoW Classic characters: progress into the era of Burning Crusade with the other heroes of the Horde and Alliance on their own realm or continue the adventure on the original WoW Classic content in the new realms "It was Classic“, Coming with the release of Burning Crusade Classic
Players who want to experience the best of both worlds will be able to “clone” any WoW Classic character with a optional paid service, thanks to which every hero will be able to venture into Burning Crusade Classic while his copy can continue the original adventure on an “Era Classic“ realm. More details on the different types of realms and the options available for the characters will be provided later.
Instant upgrade option
To the players who they don't have any characters ready to go through the Dark Portal and want to venture into Outland with their friends, Blizzard will also offer an option of instant boost to level 58 shortly before the expansion's release date. To preserve the integrity of player feats in WoW Classic, this upgrade it cannot be used on the Era Classic realms or about the new races Blood Elves e Draenei. Additionally, players will only be able to upgrade one character per account World of Warcraft. Further details, including pricing and availability, will be announced in the future.
As for WoW Classic, access to Burning Crusade Classic Sara included in players' existing subscriptions a World of Warcraft, at no additional cost. Soon, Blizzard Entertainment will kick off a beta test phase of Burning Crusade Classic. Here we will ask players to provide feedback on the gameplay experience and to help ensure that the expansion strikes the best possible balance between authenticity and fun. More information on the beta test, including how to participate, will be announced later on Official site, where they are also present. more details on Burning Crusade Classic.