Did you find out that the person you are interested in hid their photos on Facebook? Would you like to know if his friends have tagged this person? Then keep reading because in this article I will reveal to you how to find hidden or private photos on Facebook of people tagged, in a few simple steps and without great computer knowledge.
The first step to succeed in your intent and get help from the add-on for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox: PictureMate – View hidden FB pics.
How to find hidden or private photos on Facebook
This Google Chrome extension allows you to hack Facebook by highlighting photos that the user has hidden in his diary but which are not protected through the privacy settings. The extension groups photos in which a person is tagged into a single page. These photos are visible because they are shared and because there is a person in the photo who has set up the images to be displayed publicly. Not only that, PictureMate - View hidden FB pics in addition to showing the user's photos, also allows you to download them as and when you want on your PC.
How PictureMate Works
find hidden or private photos on Facebook you must necessarily download the Google Chrome PictureMate add-on and if you are curious to know if the person is hiding tagged photos then you must follow these simple steps:
- Install PictureMate on Chrome or PictureMate on Firefox by clicking on the blue button Add to Chrome o Add to Firefox.
- Open Facebook and log in with your credentials (username and password)
- Search for the person whose tagged private photos you want to discover
- Log into the profile of the person you are looking for and click on the icon Find Hidden Photos (a man reading a newspaper)
- PictureMate will show you two links: View Photos with Ads e Direct Link (Pro).
- Click on View Photos With Ads to access the adf.ly site, wait for the upload and then click on NEXT (top right) to be redirected to https://www.facebook.com/search/IDProfile/ photos-of, and view all tagged photos of the person you're looking for.
The process is super simple and with just a few steps you were able to find hidden or private photos on Facebook.
Alternatively if you don't want to use this process you can simply consider this URL: https://www.facebook.com/search/IDProfile/ photos-of and replace the entry IDProfile, the Facebook profile id of the person whose photos you want to view. Don't have a Profile ID?
What you need to do is access the profile of the person you are looking for. Once entered, click with the right mouse button in the center of the screen to select the item in the pop-up menu:
- View Page Source or from the Menu at the top Tools> Web Development> Page Source, it hai Mozilla Firefox o Google Chrome;
- Examine Element or from the top menu Tools> Development Tools F12, it hai Internet Explore.
Once entered, press at the same time CTRL + F su Windows (se hai un Mac CMD + F), or locate the search box and type profile_id= and hit enter. You will see clearly the id of the person you are looking for. Copy it and enter it in the address indicated above and then paste it into the address bar of your browser and press Enter.
In a quick and easy way you can view, even with this method, the hidden photos of a Facebook user.