For some time now the protocol supported by Google for sitemap has been updated from version 0.84 to version 0.9. Of course Google will continue to accept sitemaps created with the old standard for some time, but there are already many communications sent to webmasters to adapt their sitemaps to the new version.
A report of the new sitemap scheme can be found here: http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9 and here: http://www.sitemaps.org/protocol.html.
For all those who have a site on the BlogEngine.net platform, they must necessarily update the file SiteMap.cs, which is not present, however, in the version Web of the downloaded source but in that Source.
Let's see how to do it:
- Let's download Visual Studio Express 2013.
- Let's download the file BlogEngine.net (source) of the current version we are using.
- Let's open the BlogEngine.sln version in Source / Blogengine
- In Solution Explorer of VS 2013 Express we go to BlogEngine.Core.
- Let's edit the file SiteMap.cs which we find here: BlogEngine.Core/HttpHandlers/Web/SiteMap.cs.
- Let's replace the following lines of code:
Let's save everything.
- Now let's click on ReBuild (Recompile) in order to recreate the file Blogengine.core.dll.
- We can also press CTRL-F5 to make sure the recompilation has been done.
- We upload the recompiled file BlogEngine.Core.dll present in the path SourceBlogEngineBlogEngine.CorebinRelease and replace the Blogengine.core.dll in the folder bin placed in the root of our site.
Now our sitemap protocol is updated to version 0.9.
For more information on what has been said, take a look at this video:
We are a specialized and passionate team of virtual reality. We have extensive experience in this area. We decided to create ForVirtualRealityLovers to share all our information with customers and users. We have quality information. You can find tips, guides, interviews, top products and much more! If you are curious, enter our site ForVirtualRealityLovers.com and discover the virtual world! 😉
BlogEngine.net: how to move a website from subdirectory to root ❯
Articles related to
20 apps to download free music
How to see all attendees on Teams
Error Handling and Redirects 301
The evolution of job search on the web
Amazon Prime Day 2022: best offers
StorageLocation Error in Extensions
Add a comment from Update the sitemap in BlogEngine.net from protocol 0.84 to 0.9
❤️Chi Sleep For Virtual Reality Lovers?
For Virtual Reality Lovers we are a team of people who aim to give you all the best information about Virtual Reality.
What information do we share?
We share everything you need to know about virtual reality, tips, prices, features, guides and much more !.
🤖What are the best virtual reality products?
We have the best information section on the best virtual reality products.
This work is under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivatives 4.0 International License. 2021/primerpaso.me X
Check out our best articles!
How to find out who visits your Facebook profile
How to insert a donation button in Blogengine.net
Track Twitter clicks with Feedburner
How to archive Outlook messages