A very common practice and now passed but still used by many webmasters for falsify the PageRank of a page, is to make a Redirect 301 o 302 towards a website with a high PageRank until the base page score also assumes the same value.
Once the desired PageRank value is obtained, the redirect is removed and the content begins to be inserted into the host page. Here are the steps that you should follow in detail:
- We buy a domain.
- We use the 301 redirect to a site with high PageRank. Obviously it is preferable to point to sites that deal with topics similar to our website.
- We await the update by Google of our PageRank (which should happen every three months).
- After the update, we remove the redirect and prepare our contents.
The steps described will provide our site and the pages where we have applied this technique, a Fake PageRank.
However, there is a way to check if a page has a fake PageRank, just type in Google:
if we realize that the results obtained belong to a redirected site, therefore not to the one entered, it means that we have discovered the trick. To be more secure, we can use services such as fakepageranks which provide the actual PageRank of the site we are testing.
There are also other techniques to increase the popularity and therefore the PageRank of a site:
- Find a forum, blog or website with high PageRank and post comments, posts or articles. For instance HappyNews allows users to enter their story and at the same time the link of their site.
- Create a blog on Fannation and insert a link to our website.
In this way we will increase the PageRank of our site, But beware of aggressive spam techniques could lead to penalties by Google.