Are you looking for an effective solution on how to download videos from RayPlay to PC? Do you want to download videos from Rai Replay on PC and watch them offline? Then read this guide carefully because you will find out how to save videos from the Rai website.
RaiPlay is a multimedia portal created in 2007 by the Rai which it replaced Rai.TV since 2016. It allows you to watch different programs, TV series and variety shows divided by sections for free. By logging in through a RaiPlay account you can customize the content viewed and mark them as favorites.
Download videos from RaiPlay
The RaiPlay sections are:
- TV Guide / Replay: to view the list of channel programs in chronological order with the possibility of using the function to review a program already broadcast.
- direct: where you can watch Rai channels live.
- Programs: these are Fiction, Films, Documentaries and Music where programs organized in alphabetical order can be consulted.
- Last seen, My favorites e Guarda after, are other sections that you can access after registering.
I am sure that you have already seen a TV series, a program or a variety show on the Rai official website many times and you want to download and save it on your PC to watch it offline at other times.
Read also: Download film da YouTube
How to download Rai videos from RaiPlay with Pasty Link
To save the RaiPlay videos on your computer, I recommend that you first of all register and then access RaiPlay. You can also do this with Facebook, Twitter and Google.
Once the registration is complete, access the platform and choose the video to download from RaiPlay.
- Copy the link of the video to download from the RaiPlay site
- Connect to the site Pastylink e paste, in the field at the center of the page, the URL address of the Rai video you want to download.
- Press the search symbol to view the result
- You will be shown one or more links to download the video format to your PC and in some cases also the subtitles (in srt format). Click on Download and the game is done.
By doing so, you can enjoy watching the video at any time and without being connected to the Internet.
How to download Rai videos from RaiPlay with Video DownloadHelper
Another solution to download from Rai Replay is using Video DownloadHerper. It is an extension of the Mozilla Firefox and Google Crome browsers and allows you to download any video from the web.
- To use it on Mozilla Firefox, all you have to do is download it from this page and add the add-on by clicking on the button + Add Firefox.
- To use it on Chrome you can instead download it from this page and add it to the Google browser by pressing the button Add.
At the end of the installation, go to the RaiPlay portal and start a video (Fiction, documentary, film, etc.) to play it.
Then click on the extension icon Video DownloadHelper (three yellow, red, and blue balls) to choose one of the video formats found (MP4, FLV, etc.).
Now you can download Rai video and enjoy your favorite program.
Please note:: Downloading unlicensed videos from the Internet is illegal. This guide has been written for illustrative purposes, therefore the editors of SoulTricks assumes no responsibility for any misuse of the contents described in the article.
Read also: Download videos with VLC