Are you tired of the constant daily advertising calls? Both telephone operators who want to change your telephone company and telemarketers? You can put an end to all of this. Like? Just sign up for the Public Register of Oppositions.
It is a free service that protects the citizen, whose number is present in the public telephone directories and who decides that he no longer wants to receive phone calls for commercial purposes or commercial research or market research.
Registration in the Public Register of Oppositions can take place in 5 ways:
- Via the Web by downloading and completing the registration form.
- By phone, by calling 800.265.265 and providing the auto responder with the following data:
- Name and surname
- Date and place of birth
- Tax Code
- Email (optional)
- Registered way by downloading and completing the registration form.
- By fax, by downloading and completing the registration form to be sent to the fax number 06.54224822
- By email by downloading and completing the registration form.
Once you have completed your registration, you can check the outcome by calling the toll-free number 800.265.265 and wait for it to come into effect within 15 days. After this period, you will no longer receive advertising calls unless you have given your consent to the processing of your data for telemarketing purposes to third parties who make advertising calls from sources other than public telephone directories. In this case, you can always request the cancellation of your number from their list and wait 15 days from the date of request for the cancellation.
If all this is not enough, you can contact theGuarantor Authority for the protection of your personal data or to file a complaint withJudicial authority.