Data sheet, technical specifications, software, availability and official price of the LG G4.
For sale at the price of 699,90 euros and available from the beginning of June, with leather cover included, the new LG G4, top of the 2015 range, from the Korean company LG, was presented today in Milan.
Successor of the LG G3, which in terms of sales has clearly exceeded expectations, the new LG G4 stands out as usual for comfort, elegance e innovation, thanks to the increasingly refined materials that compose it.
Constructed of polycarbonate with a glass Gorilla Glass 4 to protect the display and with back cover available in polycarbonate worked in real leather o ceramic-like, the LG G4 is available for the real leather version in red, blue, beige, black, yellow and brown and for the polycarbonate version in gray, white and gold.
Equipped with a processor Snapdragon 808 and one screen from 5,5 " (IPS Quantum) with very high definition QHD 2.560 x 1440 pixels, has one rear camera from 16 megapixel, with a focal aperture of 1.8, and a front of the 8 megapixel.
The internal memory is 32GB expandable up to 2TB and removable battery is 3.000 mAh. The operating system is Android Lollipop 5.1. The physical volume and power buttons are like the predecessors located on the back, under the camera.
The device has a slight curvature (called Slim Arc) to allow a more comfortable and safe grip and guarantees 20% resistance in the event of a fall.
Here are the technical features of the LG G4
- Screen: 5,5″ QHD (2.560 x 1.440) Gorilla Glass 4 e 534 PPI
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 exa-core a 64-bit (dual-core A57 + quad-core A53)
- dimensions: 147,3 x 76,2 x 10,1 mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- RAM: X
- Internal Memory: 32 GB expandable up to 2TB
- Camera back: 16 megapixel f / 1.8 OIS 2.0, LED flash, laser focus, 104 MP panoramic shots, RAW support and UHD video recording
- Front camera: 8 megapixels with an aperture of f / 2.0
- Battery: 3.000 mAh removable
- OS: Android Lollipop 5.1
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, LTE Cat. 9 con modem X10, NFC, DLNA e WiFi Direct
- Sensors: A-GPS, GLONASS, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, brightness and proximity
- Ports: MicroUSB 2.0, Slimport e jack audio da 3,5 mm
Software news dell'LG G4
- Expert Camera allows you to add professional settings to your camera through support for Lollipop's Camera2 API and Spectrum Sensor, which greatly improves light and object recognition.
- Quick Shot is a very useful software for shooting. With the display off, you have to press the volume down button twice to launch the camera and take a photo in as little as 0,6 seconds.
- Smart Board it allows you to get information from the calendar, from music, from Health and much more.
- Smart Calendar: gives the ability to manage multiple events together and drag and drop an event for quick scheduling.
- Gallery: allows you to organize images in different albums, such as Memories which takes care of showing those with the date and place of shooting.
Ring ID: gives the possibility to set a different ringtone for each contact.
- Smart Alert: allows notifications based on environments and lifestyles.