After the announcement last December, SEGA and Playsport Games have announced that the Steam Workshop is finally available on Motorsport Manager. Along with this announcement posted, directly on the Steam site, we also have a massive update that solves several problems and brings some improvements. Here are the details:
- Added Steam Workshop functionality.
- A team's fan base will now increase when that team is performing better than expected.
- AI cars that have experienced a part failure mid race will now correctly return to their garage.
- Drivers that should perform better when pushing for the lead will now correctly experience a boost.
- Fix to unlocalised driver personality traits.
- AI cars now make smarter decisions on when to pit to fix a part.
- AI cars now scale their pit strategy lap calculations based on the player's selected race distance length.
The patch has arrived at version 1.23, hoping that the title does not require further updates. Motorsport Manager is available for iOS, Android and PC