25 years of career in a single box.
The developer Revolution has reached a full 25 years of honorable career, creating some of the best graphic adventures of all time including, perhaps the best known and longest running, the saga of Broken sword. To celebrate this anniversary, from tomorrow it is possible to buy the Revolution: 39,99th Anniversary Collection at a price of € 25, a collection that undoubtedly long-time fans (like myself) should not miss.
Below we attach the official press release.
Revolution 25th Anniversary Collection arrives in stores tomorrow!Milan, March 17th - Revolution, Europe's longest-running and successful adventure game development studio, is proud to announce that the Revolution: 25th Anniversary Collection, is available tomorrow, exclusively for PC, and distributed in Europe by Koch Media at a price of € 39,99.
“As a team, it is a privilege for us to be able to write adventure games for 25 years, thanks to the support of our loyal community. This edition brings together, for the first time, all the games we have written and numerous extras such as comics, posters, audio CDs, a USB stick with two hours of video on the history of Revolution with key team members and creative partners such as Dave Gibbons, Rolf Saxon and Barrington Pheloung. " Said Charles Cecil, Founder & CEO at Revolution.
Revolution: the 25th Anniversary Collection includes:
- The complete catalog of Revolution adventure games:
Broken Sword 1 - Shadow of the Templars
Broken Sword 1: Director's Cut
Broken Sword 2 - the Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword 2: Remastered
Broken Sword 3 - the Sleeping Dragon
Broken Sword 4 - the Angel of Death
Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
In Cold Blood
Beneath a Steel Sky
Lure of the Temptress
- Broken Sword 1, 2 and 5 comics by Dave Gibbons and Angus McKie
- Dave Gibbons' Beneath a Steel Sky comic
- 4 Double-sided poster
- A Broken Sword USB stick with the soundtrack of all games
- An audio CD with some selected songs from the soundtrack
- An exclusive interactive timeline with 25 years of materials including the “behind the scenes” (also included in the DVD) and 6 documentary films that tell the story of Revolution and the making of their games.