Do you want deactivate or cancel the Call me Vodafone service but you don't know how to do it? Are you tired of receiving notifications from Vodafone and want to stop paying? Read below, we explain how to do it.
How the Call me Vodafone service works
Il Service Call me allows you to receive a SMS with notification of received calls from fixed or mobile network (national and international) in the last 48 hours. The Call Me service is activated when your mobile phone is:
- Busy (without call waiting activated)
- Off or unreachable.
- The transfer to the answering machine is active and the caller leaves no message.
There are several situations that do not allow you to be notified of the received call:
- The number of the person who called is private and therefore not visible;
- you have activated the "Call Exclusions";
- you have not activated the "Short Messages Received" service
- you have activated the transfer to another telephone number (landline or mobile);
- more than 48 hours have passed since receiving the call;
- you don't answer the call
- block the call
- the call is made with the 4088 For Me service and is therefore at your expense, and your mobile phone is switched off or the available traffic is exhausted.
How to deactivate the Call me Vodafone service
To deactivate the Vodafone Call Me service, all you have to do is call the free number 42593 or by going to the site Vodafone.com in the DIY section (190 Do it yourself> Your offer> Active services and promotions> click on the button "Log in”In the menu of the chosen service) or from the dedicated option of the free number 42070.
The costs of the service Call me Vodafone
- For the Rechargeable customers the cost of the Call me Vodafone service is 6 cents a day (only for days of use).
- For the Subscription customers private, the Call me Vodafone service is included in the cost of the monthly payment.
Alejandro Crespo Martinez
We are a specialized and passionate team of virtual reality. We have extensive experience in this area. We decided to create ForVirtualRealityLovers to share all our information with customers and users. We have quality information. You can find tips, guides, interviews, top products and much more! If you are curious, enter our site ForVirtualRealityLovers.com and discover the virtual world! 😉
How to deactivate the Vodafone Recall service - Iter and costs ❯
Articles related to
The best mobile network virtual operators
How to send any type of file with WhatsApp
How to delete Instagram account and save photos
How to put your private profile on TikTok
How to update Telegram in minutes
How to make money with apps
Add a comment from How to deactivate the Call me Vodafone service - Iter and costs
❤️Chi Sleep For Virtual Reality Lovers?
For Virtual Reality Lovers we are a team of people who aim to give you all the best information about Virtual Reality.
What information do we share?
We share everything you need to know about virtual reality, tips, prices, features, guides and much more !.
🤖What are the best virtual reality products?
We have the best information section on the best virtual reality products.
This work is under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivatives 4.0 International License. 2021/primerpaso.me X
Check out our best articles!
How to grow an Instagram page
How to find out the number of an anonymous call
How to remove automatic app updates on Android
How to take photos for Instagram