In addition to the list of February events.
Today Capcom released a new update for Monster Hunter World, now at version 1.05 on PlayStation 4 and 188.8.131.52 on Xbox One.
This update, weighing only 82 Mb, will fix some minor bugs to improve the gaming experience.
Below is the complete changelog of the improvements / changes:
- Fixed an issue corresponding to the message “Could not retrieve team information. Please try again later. " due to which it was not possible to use the team session features. However, as a result of this intervention, it was necessary to remove the information relating to the teams of previous players affected by the problem. Additionally, players from teams whose team leader was affected by this situation will also have their membership data deleted. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask you to re-create lost teams or re-invite players.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to access a team's online sessions while not being part of it, or unable to access their own team's sessions. Players not belonging to a team will still be able to enter the relevant session by invitation or ID search.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Fixed the distribution problem of the “5 million copies” item pack. The availability of the package has accordingly been extended until February 22, 23:59 (UTC).
- Fixed an issue related to the disappearance of jewels under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue with selecting items via “Sell Items” (item chest in the camp tent) hiding the jewels tab.
- General changes to crossbow ammunition.
Increased the attack power of normal shells (I, II, III), armor-piercing shells (I, II, III), and all elemental shells (except Dragon shells).
Decreased the attack power of Rending Bullets, and reduced the effect to other players.
- Decreased the maximum capacity of Nibble Smashers in the item bag from 60 to 30.
Excess Crackers can be used if they are already in the item bag.
- Fixed an issue with the disappearance of endemic fauna in the map while traveling in the field.
- Balanced the values of the Elder Seal for the Dragon Pods.
- Fixed an issue with the mission "Flying Sparks: Tobi-Kadachi" disappearing from the bulletin board after leaving for a different mission during the Botanist Chief dialogue, before assigning the mission itself.
- Fixed an issue that prevented character movement after completing a mission with some menus open.
In addition to the update, Capcom has made public the list of all the events of the month of February available for Monster Hunter World:
The Japanese company has also stated that the second quest dedicated to Horizon Zero Dawn (available exclusively on PlayStation 4) will be available from February 28th until March 16th. This special quest will allow you to build a set of armor dedicated to Aloy in addition to her weapon: the bow.
We remind you that Monster Hunter World is currently available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Capcom is currently working on the PC version of the title, scheduled for late 2018.