Uncharted 3, free-to-play
After leaving some clues, it's time to officially announce the PSN Multiplayer version of Uncharted 3.
The PSN version, very similar to the one released last months for Killozone 3, will be free and released with some packs, which will expand the gaming experience.
The PSN version of Uncharted Multiplayer will see level 15 as the cap limit, but will be expandable with several packs, which will be released simultaneously with today's update.
The available packs are detailed below:
Uncharted 3 Free to Play, free, starting today February 27, 2013.
In this version you will be able to reach a maximum of experience level 15.
It will still be possible to continue playing for free even when we reach level 15, but players will be stuck at that level.
Uncharted 3 Free to Play will be accompanied by the following optional packs:
UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Cooperative Adventure Add on
- Unlock co-op Adventure mode, which includes The Fort DLC.
UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Add On Coping Arena
- Unlock access to the Co-op Arena Playlist, which includes downloadable Ghost Survival mode content for free-to-play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer
UNCHARTED 3: Competitive Multiplayer: No level limits for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer
- Removes level cap for free-to-play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer.
UNCHARTED 3: Level 25 multiplayer limit for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer
- Removes the level 15 cap to play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer free-to-play up to level 25.
UNCHARTED 3: Splitscreen for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer
UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Map Pack for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer
- Unlock the three map packs available for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception ™. Includes Flashback 1 Map Pack, Flashback 2 Map Pack, and Drake's Deception Map Pack.
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception single player mode
- Go hunting for the truth. Unlock the single player campaign.
For all those interested, the Goty edition will also be made available, including 12 maps, 40 skins and other content, at a price of 39,98 euros.