More and more performing.
Sky audiovisual broadcaster has released the new version of its application Sky Go for smartphones and tablets of type Android e iOS, which can be installed on devices of the Samsung family such as Galaxy S II, S III, Note, Note 2, and of the Apple family such as iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad, iPad 2, new iPad, mini iPad.
This version includes a new layout to adapt the App to the style of the official website, including the new on-demand service, several improvements to have greater stability and speed of execution.
Only for SKY subscribers for at least a year, the SKY-on-demand service with over 100 films and events!
We remind you that only SKY subscribers registered on the official website can take advantage of the viewing of a channel list taken from their subscription package. Everyone else can only watch the free SkyTG24 channel.
Download Android version - Samsung Apps, no Google Play Store (link available from 29 November 2012)
Download iOS version for iPhone - Apple iTunes
Download iOS version for iPad - Apple iTunes
The service can be used on compatible devices with a maximum of two registrations associated with the subscriber's Sky ID:
- Apple iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5) with iOS 5 or iOS 6 operating system;
- Apple Tablet iPad 1, 2 and the new iPad with iOS 5 or iOS 6 operating system;
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 tablets (distributed by Samsung Electronics SpA) with Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich operating system;
- PC, the operating systems supported by Sky Go are: Windows XP (32 bit) SP3 or higher, Vista and Windows 7 (currently Windows 8 is not supported);
- Mac, with OS 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8 operating system.
To check if your computer meets the minimum requirements for viewing Sky Go, consult the "Help" section of the skygo.com website
WARNING! Sky Go channels are not visible on jailbroken iPhones and iPads and Samsung tablets modified through rooting. The exceptions are Sky TG24 and Sky TG24 EVENTI, always visible.