Here is the changelog.
EIDOS Montreal e NIXXES have made available the new patch for the PC version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which solves a series of problems (crashes and bugs) encountered by users.
Below is the complete changelog.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Patch # 3 Changelog:
- Fixed a crash during the subway loading scene.
- Fixed issue with loading a saved game while in cover and pressing [SPACE], causing Jensen to vault over cover.
- Fixed crash when leaving for Golem City.
- Fixed issues where the UI was offset at some aspect ratios, such as 21: 9.
- Fixed issue where vibration was not working on gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where some keyboard language settings could cause the game to not launch (some users had a workaround by creating a new user account or by changing their keyboard language setting).
- Fixed various issues related to Breach.
- Fixed issues related to Tobii EyeTracking.