For the first time in the franchise, Assassin's Creed Odyssey features multiple endings. Let's find out together how to get the best of these.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey features nine different endings. They revolve around the number of family members who survive the end of the odyssey. This, of course, is based on the decisions made throughout the course of the story.
The best ending, although at odds with the structure of the tale, is to bring the whole family together. Here are the steps required to make this happen:
- Episode 2: Don't kill Nicolao;
- Episode 7: Promise Myrrine to save Deimos from the Sect (optional);
- Episode 7: Convince Nicolao (for this we must not kill him) to talk to Stentore;
- Episode 7: Don't kill Stentore;
- Episode 8: In the prison, convince Deimos that the Sect manipulated him / her. When Cleon enters the scene, if Deimos replies "I'm not your pawn" we will have triggered the right sequence of events. Otherwise, we reload and try again;
- Episode 9: Don't fight Deimos.
These are the moments that define the path of the story. If a character dies, the number of family members present at the end will change.
Check out our trophy guide!